If you use or access this website, or add your own content to the website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to NMA Global Pty Ltd trading as Pit Brothers BBQ’ the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and all of its original content are the sole property of us and are, as such fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior approval by us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website, without any advance notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.